Sunday, March 30, 2008

Angels Together Forever...


Randy, I am so glad you are posting with us. And I am so glad that both Crystal and I could be of some help. I know how painful it is to lose your mom, and now my grandma. We love you too and I am so proud of you and your sweet family.
I scrapped this page to honor the memory of both Debbie and Betty. I found it only fitting that I came across so many pictures of them together in life, and they are forever united in the after life. I hate to call it death because it is so final. I know that we will be forever together again in the great beyond.
I have been trying to keep my head up about the losses of both of these great ladies, and some days are better than others. Each day does get a little better, but also a little harder. It has now been almost three weeks since we lost Grandma and going on five months since we lost Mom.
I found this quote and really liked it:

"Death ends a life, not a relationship."
~Jack Lemmon
I think it really sums it up. We will all be together again someday and in the grace of God.

I love you both, and Randy, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. :)

No comments: