Saturday, March 22, 2008

Final Day Pics

Those are some really great pics you got of my family with grandma....I know how emotionally hard this has been on all of us, I still don't think the realization has completely sunk in. I know how hard it was to visit my moms house when grandma was slowly declining and I should have gone more often. I'm just glad that she was able to spend her final days on this earth with her family and not sitting in a rest home. She loved getting visits from the great grandkids...although I think it wore her out after a visit, she would never say so though. I know how delighted she got when I would bring Kambrin over. She just loved kissing and holding her, always said "she reminds me of you...I remember you when you were this old...I can't believe how much you two look a like....look at her eyes they are just like yours".

But anyhow really good pics; I'm sorry that you were crying the other night....and you are right it truely broke grandmas' heart and sprit to loose her oldest daughter the way she did. I am content knowing that neither one is in pain any longer and they have each other, plus a wonderful man to show them around....Can you see them up there talking about all of us, and whose exit was better....who got the most tears...Grandpa and Aunt Debbie drinking the beers the Boys leave with Grandpa and all three smoking, hoping not to get caught.

It makes me smile anyhow thinking how they could be changing the heavens, I guess they have to if they are perparing for our family to go there throughout the years. Hahaha :)

No comments: