Friday, June 13, 2008

~ Untitled Poem ~


A friend of mine emailed me this poem. It says a lot about how I feel about life in general. I thought I would post in on the blog for everyone to read and share. Thanks Whitey for sending it to me. :)


Untitled Poem

I have seen a mother at a crib - so I know what love is;
I have looked into the eyes of a child - so I know what faith is;
I have seen a rainbow - So I know what beauty is;
I have felt the pounding of the sea - so I know what power is;
I have planted a tree - so I know what hope is;
I have heard a wild bird sing - so I know what freedom is;
I have seen a chrysalis burst into life - so I know what mystery is;
I have lost a friend - so I know what sorrow is;
I have seen a star-decked sky - so I know what infinity is;
I have seen and felt all these things - so I know what life is.


~ Anonymous

No comments: